Calling IN,KY,TN,AL,MS,AK,TX Brethren -- Fiery Furnace/Dan Chambers BBQ Brethren Relay PART 2

Well then I'm in for Dallas to Austin.........:loco:

Depending on the dates of the other legs, I might be able to do Austin to SA. Since it is the final leg, I won't know my availability until the other legs have committed.

Let me know...

Looks like we have Texas covered (assuming thillin can run from Texarkana to Dallas that is).

Jimmy, my comp partner (indianagriller) said he'd be up for running clear to Nashville if needed and it happens this weekend. (which is AWESOME).

SO, we have a gap between Nashville and Atlanta for the Fiery Furnace Leg #2 (Tastebudzbbq.....are you willing to come as far north as Nashville?) and a gap between Nashville and Texarkana.

It IS a long stretch from Indianapolis to Nashville. If there's anyone willing to run part of the leg from Louisville to Nashville, that would be great, but we can do it.

As Jimmy said, "Heck, it wouldn't be a weekend if you and I weren't stuck in a truck together for hours at a time!" :becky:

If Thillin delivers to Austin on the 10th, someone else will probably need to complete the final leg to SA. Weekdays I get off work at 6. Wouldn't be able to be in Austin until 7:30 to 8:00 pm.

I was thinking this was a weekend run.

I'm about 3.5 hrs from Texarkana. I'm headed to San Antonio July 10th. If someone can get the stuff to me it would help a lot.

Hey Ty! LTNS!

Thanks to all y'all Brethrens for doing this!

Back