Calling all Raleigh/Durham area peeps.

NCGrimbo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Looks like Ron_L is coming out of the cold of Il. to the sunshine of NC next week. He and I are planning on dinner Sunday night. If you want to join us, please either reply here or PM me.

-NCGrimbo

Thats too bad, I was thinking I might drive up and meet some of you guys, but I'm going to be in Vegas until Monday. (Not that I'm complaining about that.)

I'll be there all week (ba-boom ching). :-D

At the moment I don't know if I will have any business obligation Monday - Thursday, but I may be open one of those evening. I am also open on Friday evening, but it wouldn't be a late night since I have an early flight on Saturday.

I can post Monday evening about the rest of the week, but Sunday is on for sure.

For those of you that want to join Ron and me, here's the plan:

Zayka Indian Cuisine
Suite 104
10410 Moncreiffe Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617

It's in the Brier Creek shopping center area in the section at Lumley and Brier Creek roads. Ask Tom-Tom or Google if you need directions. If you think you might want to join us, please PM me so I can get a head count.

-NCGrimbo

For those of you that want to join Ron and me, here's the plan:

Zayka Indian Cuisine
Suite 104
10410 Moncreiffe Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617

It's in the Brier Creek shopping center area in the section at Lumley and Brier Creek roads. Ask Tom-Tom or Google if you need directions. If you think you might want to join us, please PM me so I can get a head count.

-NCGrimbo

7:00pm Sunday night.

What are you doing tomorrow night? Grimbo and I may get together for a quick dinner tomorrow.

Back