THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Got up to the cabin last night and was super hungry so I did something quick

Prime short ribs flanken cut from the Mexican meat market

mlhpNgXh.jpg

Wanted some rice so may well as make it Mexican :clap2:

CkNgMJPh.jpg

AX9q4doh.jpg

Also bought some marinated chicken from the meat market

I8k9ON5h.jpg

Warmed up corn tortillas

JTAkDzCh.jpg

Chicken was looking and smelling insane

8SvuNH9h.jpg

Chopped the chicken for some tacos :nod:

yWCB0A2h.jpg

Chicken tacos, short ribs, beans, rice and a cold one :hungry:

hax5lLSh.jpg

Out of this world good

W1YtqY8h.jpg

Told you guys I was hungry

kvyWUirh.jpg

Thanks for lookin and more cooks coming soon! :thumb:

Sako - find out what is in that chicken marinade! I can smell it from the Rocky Mountains

I bought it marinated already but I suspect oil, garlic, salt, pepper, citrus, pineapple juice and thinking either turmeric or a little food coloring for the yellowish red hue or perhaps azafran which is commonly used for pollo asado.

14907348.jpg

That's a mighty fine plate and washing it down with and IPA, there's a whole lot of yes in this pic.

Well done Sako.

hax5lLSh.jpg

Heck, yes! Good to see you back "roughing it" at the cabin for a little.

Enjoy, Sako!

Killing it again! I love all things taco.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reread your post Willy! :becky: Pretty sure most of the ingredients I mentioned are in there. Probably a light touch of cumin.

I bought it marinated already but I suspect oil, garlic, salt, pepper, citrus, pineapple juice and thinking either turmeric or a little food coloring for the yellowish red hue or perhaps azafran which is commonly used for pollo asado.

14907348.jpg

Thanks Kevin! It hit the spot for sure. IPA elevated everything. El Segundo brewery is one of my favorite breweries here. Everything they do is a hit.

That's a mighty fine plate and washing it down with and IPA, there's a whole lot of yes in this pic.

Well done Sako.

hax5lLSh.jpg

Back