THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Bobby
I seen one at the pig, 25# worth, I was just wandering if it was really worth cooking the whole thing. The price was in the low thirties which I thought was pretty good for the size. But if it ain't worth the effort I will get a 3# Prime for the same price.

I try to get CAB any time I can, I just get better results. If you can pay around $1.70/lb, I say go for it. Seperate the point from flat, then cook away.

So your telling me I walked by a good deal and should make that my first stop today.

So your telling me I walked by a good deal and should make that my first stop today.

If you do go back, look at it closely. I've never heard of a 25 lb brisket. Does it still have the bones (what bone is that, the sternum?) attached to it?

OK I made a slight mistake, I don't know what it was I saw because it was gone. I assume I was reading the tag wrong, they were all thrown together with other stuff.

I did pick up a nice size cab Brisket for around 18.00 and a eye of round for 14.00 and 2 Butts for the freezer @ .99 #.

Any one know anything about eye of round?

I guess I need to take a picture or you all wont believe me will you.

Back