THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roastntoast

Knows what a fatty is.
Has anybody tried the Butchers Pork. I tried it on the weekend and followed the instructions. Was not overly impressed with the tast it left in the pork.Has anybody tried it and or tried something differrent with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thnaks Jules

I have a 5lb bag I am not inpressed with myself. probably will not use it again. I do like the beef marinade though which is probably why I got the pork. IMHO, you don't need to use anything with a pork butt.

I've used it a few times and honestly don't really care for it used according to the instructions provided. I'm going to start playing around with what I'm mixing it with, and the amount of powder. I had an old injection recipe without the butcher that I liked, so I'm going to try and sort of combine the two, cutting down on the amount of butcher.

Back