Burgers Pt. II

keale

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
After not having any lunch, and cruising a grocery store I had a hankering for burgers! I wasn't going to smoke this weekend, but glad I did! My daughter helped me whip up some great grubs! Burgers stuffed with my ol'faithful ingredients, Montery Jack, Shiitake mushrooms, and for a twist,...some ham! Weird, I know but it gave a unique taste! Hamburgers stuffed w/ ham and cheese. LOL! These were huge burgers, used 1.5# of gr. pork, 2.5# of ground beef, and made only six
burgers:rolleyes: Used steak seasoning, Hawaiian salt, and Ground Black pepper in mix, Rubbed with River City Rub! (thanks Jim!)That rub taste great w/ everything! Proud to say I ate 2 of them! Smoked at 250* w/ kiawe, (mesquite) for about 1.5 hrs. enjoy, We did!:p

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1080.jpg
    IMG_1080.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1085.jpg
    IMG_1085.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 111
Stop That Right Now

Roy, you're doing it to me again...Making me Hungry and Jealous at the same time!!!!:mrgreen: Impressive Vittles, I like the addition of ham to the mix.

Roy, another Roy, Roy Rogers, made a hamburber and ham combo famous. His was the "DOUBLE R BAR BURGER". His didn't have the ham INSIDE though. Good looking groceries.

I gained 5 lbs. just looking this!

Hey Roy.....now I have drool running down my chin. I love them burgers even though I was not there to eat one. Can you ship on of dem bad boyz to me?

Ham and hamburgers is not uncommon around here. It is used as a topping for burgers here all the time. Your do look better than anything I have had around here.

Hey Roy looks good brother. I made some stuffed burgers last week after looking at pics of the last time you posted stuffed burgers now I have to do it again.

Looks good. I been thinking about stuffed burgers.

I wonder how they would be done with some pulled pork and cheese:idea:

Ham and hamburgers is not uncommon around here. It is used as a topping for burgers here all the time. Your do look better than anything I have had around here.
used to make them in High School @ my summer job. On the menu they wre called Murphy Burgers. Tpped with swiss, american, and pepperjack cheese.

That looks great !!!

Not the biggest fan of the mustard/ketchup combo on burgers, but still very edible.....

nice job keale !!!

LOL! Thats my daughters burger, she took the picture.
temp? time?

Please look at 1st post.

Thanks guys, I kinda wished I made more, I only have one left, for my lunch, if I can get to it before the family!:twisted:

Back