Burger Wars!!! Show us your burger!!

I don't do burgers any more. My wife kicked my butt in burgers last time, so she's in charge of the burgers from now on.
I like the looks of the Colorado Burger!

Since we are going commercial
burger.jpg

top_store_2.jpg

Man, been a while since I had an IN-N-OUT, wish they had them in KC. Got the shirt though. :wink:

Whoa!?!?!? How did those turn out? I might have to try that sometime. Jeez I guess you can smoke anything.

whelp... that was late night after a bachelor party where i smoked a bunch of pork loin. we found some frozen sliders in the freezer at about 2 AM and thought... hmmmm.... the egg is still hot, so what the heck! :shock:

a shade too dark on a couple buns there, but they were actually very tasty! :biggrin:

sorry joe... but those are the only burgers i've done in the egg. i've done some super fatties, and those can kinda be two pound burgers if you squint real hard when ya look at em!

24feb07_1-012.jpg

How about some Brauma Burgers? 1/2 lb angus burgers with grilled onions and provolone cheese.

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg
WOW! Now that just looks terrific. I just know I would indulge in this if it were here:icon_clown Mmmmmmmm, good!

"Only one I've ever done"...

Heres mine! One and only time I've done a burger...

KEALE Burger! (name by N8man)
You may have only done one, Keale, but you sure did a mighty tasty looking burger. It is a beauty!

Ordering one of the Colorado Burgers to go, please; well, on second thought, just make that half a dozen!!!! Sure looks mighty tasty to me; awesome idea!

burger.jpg

I had never seen such huge burger B4! OMG, that would last me a week! It looks so tasty, I imagine a person would not want to stop eating that thing...I can taste how juicy it must be and I love cheese! This entire post has given me an appetite that I do not need; especially at 0430!!!! Thx to each of you for sharing these awesome pictures and making me feel like I am "starving"!!!!!!

I don't have a good shot of the finished product, but here are some burgers I did last week for my men's ministry...

1383255517_a936c2e2ba.jpg

1362986763_c0272190e1.jpg

1362985241_9a01469b72.jpg

1363878042_34830a0cba.jpg

I made about 74 burgers, some stuffed with bleu cheese and then coated with creole seasoning, some stuffed with herb butter and some stuffed with sharp cheddar.

Here's a 1/2lb patty with jalapeno and cheddar mixed into the patty. 2 slices of cheddar and a couple of pieces of bacon on a chargrilled kaiser roll.

attachment.php

All of this burger talk made me hungry instead of cooking i went to Wendys for the next best thing, the Baconator!

Last edited:
I hate the wig bit, but I love that b&w commercial where all the girls have men's faces superimposed, screaming like the Beatles are coming to the US... funny.

Back