bulk pellets?

I am figuring around .40 for the order I'm getting with BBQr's Delight. I think the best pellet out there.

We just did a group order of BBQr's Delight out here in Denver of around 45,000#, and got the price down to around $.38/lb (it varied depending upon the type of wood). We're sorting the load tomorrow morning.

2100/40=52.5 :confused::confused::confused: love that Poobah math!

I'm coming to pick mine up on Monday! I expect lunch:becky:

Ok Einstein your bill $270 / 54 bag = $5 per bag and there is a couple of smoke sticks in there too. So that was about 5 bucks a bag shipped to NY. I think the actual pellet cost was around $650. The rest was shipping.

BTW, Bourbon "spilled" on your bags.

BTW-II Meet Bourbon. :bow:
14097_1316823834215_1039316847_30809940_1896221_n.jpg

Cook the GAB, Westmont or LPQ.... Otherwise, I am out in your parts second week of June when I go and pick up my briskets from IBP...

I won't be at the GAB or Westmont (though I'm thinking about the LPQ now!) I have a comp in the middle of May - so I'll try and hook up with Boondoggle. Thanks for the offer, though!!

Then there's the pellet mill I have for sale in my warehouse barely used - including shipping $4,000.
22rpm's, nice unit would do the job - learn how to make them and solve any issue of supply forever.
just a thought :idea:

Really??? What kind of pellet mill? I'd like to find a small one for small runs...have a lead on some wood used in wine making. Would need a small run machine to do it.

Thanks for all the kind words, my bbq brothers!

So, where are we at with this? I hate to sound like I'm in too much of a hurry - but I will need to have pellets so that I can get practicing with my FEC. From what I understand the Traeger pellets that come with it are not all that great. If it helps, I can contact Candy since I'm the one being a geek about getting these things ASAP :redface:

Whatever works

I have contacted Candy and got the price list. I don't have it with me , so will send out the info tonight. We need to order 2000lbs as a group to make this work.

I have contacted Candy and got the price list. I don't have it with me , so will send out the info tonight. We need to order 2000lbs as a group to make this work.

Thanks a TON, Don.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sorry if I jumped the gun!!! :doh:

Back