Brisket A-Z

perfect!! can't wait to see this unfold. I went to pick up a packer here in Ontario Canada last night to the tune of 9.50 a lb!!! WTF!!!!! I need to move to texas

I hope this is not another thread where the OP keeps us hanging, begging and crying for an update.:tsk:

By the way...that may be the sexiest trimmed select brisket I have seen.

:attention:According to my calculations Bludawg is 1hr and 26 mins late. We had an appointment for 7am.

Mornin ya'll! Well I stuffed some B&B and and piece of hard oak in Beuhla's box this morning about 7:05 and she wasn''t havin none of it seems B&B don't turn her on like that good HEB Mesquite lump do so she was a little slow to get ta temp. Briskets been on for 49 min I'll get some pics up later. Stay tuned.

Beep, Beep, Beep!!!

That's your alarm clock, off your arse and on your feet!! You got to cook some meat!!

:attention:According to my calculations Bludawg is 1hr and 26 mins late. We had an appointment for 7am.

I've been standing out here by the pit since before 7 and no coffee, no donuts, and no Bluedawg! :confused:

First rule of BBQ.....YOU CAIN'T BE LATE!!!

....oh wait....that's comp BBQ. :doh:

Bludawg.....you are MISSING Ronelle's coffee!!!

Mornin ya'll! Well I stuffed some B&B and and piece of hard oak in Beuhla's box this morning about 7:05 and she wasn''t havin none of it seems B&B don't turn her on like that good HEB Mesquite lump do so she was a little slow to get ta temp. Briskets been on for 49 min I'll get some pics up later. Stay tuned.

DANGIT! Spoke too soon...... :heh:

MORNING BLU!!! :tea:

Great thread, thank you!

Quick question: Can any Brethren in Chicago point me toward a place that sells a similar packer cut brisket at a reasonable price? My local butcher who a few years ago used to trim out a packer at 2.79/lb just told me he's charging 5.89/lb!

Thanks for any help.

Great thread, thank you!

Quick question: Can any Brethren in Chicago point me toward a place that sells a similar packer cut brisket at a reasonable price? My local butcher who a few years ago used to trim out a packer at 2.79/lb just told me he's charging 5.89/lb!

Thanks for any help.

I keep my eye out at Wal-Mart for briskets, Sam's club may be a good place to check out on a regular basis as well. I recently got a Choice packer at Wally World - about 14# - for 2-something a pound.

Hook up the webcam and put it inside the pit. I bet it would get more views than that Arby's one did.

Back