Brined first turkey, do I rinse? Need advise here

Oh and Not washing off the turkey after brining is like when your grandfather's 80 year old girlfriend orally pleasures you from her iron lung after you had relations with someone else. I mean you would wash it off first, right?

I am just trying to draw a parallel everyone can relate to.

Thanks, bro. I understand fully, now. :p

Let ME ask you this? AFTER gently removing her from her iron lung, would you ever let your grandfather's 80 year old girlfriend orally pleasure you after you after you had relations with someone else if she asked you to wash it off first. Of course you would,,, any gentleman would do that at least. We aLLLLLLL have similar stories I am sure.

I am just trying to draw a parallel everyone can relate to.

View attachment 43497

The only tasteful picture I have of Granny Farker I have that does not violate Brethren restrictions.

Well, a picture is worth a thousand words. I think that should clear it up for anyone. :becky:

1001-sexy-fail.jpg
Here's another -

I always wash off Zelda after I inject my brine so she is as good as new! Do so with your turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOO Don't Rinse!!!!

Just kidding... had to write somethin'

Rinse away dude. Actually, its "Lather, Rinse, Repeat" We do that a lot here in the woodpile...:cool:

Cheers!

Bill

Let ME ask you this? AFTER gently removing her from her iron lung, would you ever let your grandfather's 80 year old girlfriend orally pleasure you after you after you had relations with someone else if she asked you to wash it off first. Of course you would,,, any gentleman would do that at least. We aLLLLLLL have similar stories I am sure.

barbefunkoramaque I think the purge has straight gone to your brain:wink:

Back