THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

piss the bride off on your birthday? I guess this might be the 1 day you get a pass. Happy birthday!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday! my wife insist on cake for birthdays as well, bottom line she likes cake so I go along and will claim I'm too full. I wrap up cake slices and freeze them so she can have a piece of cake when ever she wants one.

LOL Norm dont you know those in WITSEC cannot divulge their new names or locations to anyone including us family members. That being said I think his first name is less important than his last like Mr Bond..... He likes his green chili shaken not stirred.

Happy birthday Brother hope it was good one!

LOL Norm dont you know those in WITSEC cannot divulge their new names or locations to anyone including us family members. That being said I think his first name is less important than his last like Mr Bond..... He likes his green chili shaken not stirred.

Now it all makes sense, the Cartel must have a contract on him. Sorry Adams your secret is safe with me!

Happy birthday Adams!
I'll tilt my jar in the direction of the "oddest" poster on the forum....
Course I mean that in a positive meaning...so ya boys just put yer pitchforks and such back in the cradles!

-D

Back