THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this different than the Brethren store linked above titled "Merchandise"?

http://www.cafepress.com/bbqbrethren.36270443

Yes. This is a custom order embroidered hat like this...

brethrenbetty-014.jpg

(Thanks to RTD and Betty for the picture and modeling the hat and apron! :-D

Ok guys, I will get the order together and placed on Monday. At that point We will get a paypal page going or something to facilitate easy ordering and so I can get my money back in a timely fashion. I get the bill for the hats right when they get delivered and prepaying helps me send that check out immediately.

Don't leave me hanging on these.

As soon as I see the pay pal link I will send you the money. Do we have to stick to the order we stated or can we increase the order if we want

Ok guys, I will get the order together and placed on Monday. At that point We will get a paypal page going or something to facilitate easy ordering and so I can get my money back in a timely fashion. I get the bill for the hats right when they get delivered and prepaying helps me send that check out immediately.

Don't leave me hanging on these.

I want to get in on this order too, If I can. Count me in for 3 hats and 1 apron, Please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back