Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Boston Hills BBQ Festival

We are in!

I gotta a gig on Saturday, but we are cooking the grilling comp on Sunday

Mike-
Our application got returned to me...(used an old stamp) We remailed it Monday, you should have it Sir Giggler

"All must fit inside a 9x9 styrofoam standard box with a lid"

One question...for dessert, it all must fit in the 9x9 styro box right? I just wanna make sure b/c I have been to contests up here in NY where that is the rule, teams don't follow it, have elaborate dessert presentations, don't even use the box, they are not DQ'ed, and end up winning...

Thanks for the hard work putting it all together for us G!!!

Was invited to do AM Buffalo on Channel 7 next week. Lots of good exposure right before the contest. We hope to have a great turnout. Let's all hope for awesome summer weather.

make sure you share that video link, love to see it. Remember, the camera adds 10 pounds!

We are in!

I gotta a gig on Saturday, but we are cooking the grilling comp on Sunday

Mike-
Our application got returned to me...(used an old stamp) We remailed it Monday, you should have it Sir Giggler

"All must fit inside a 9x9 styrofoam standard box with a lid"

One question...for dessert, it all must fit in the 9x9 styro box right? I just wanna make sure b/c I have been to contests up here in NY where that is the rule, teams don't follow it, have elaborate dessert presentations, don't even use the box, they are not DQ'ed, and end up winning...

Thanks for the hard work putting it all together for us G!!!

9x9 means 9x9. Anything served in anything other than the standard box = DQ.

You're welcome. Got your form and check. Thanks for supporting us! See you in a week!

Entries received:

Fett Svein
Two Worthless Nuts
Smoke THIS!
Mikey's BBQ (formerly Full Pull Chicken)
5 Hogs Front Porch BBQ

So far, I have received back 2 RSVPs for Pizza on Saturday Night. Tim and Mark from Can't Stop Grillin', let me know exactly what you like, because you are the only two on the list.

After a week or two off from the ROC, I am more than stoked to roll in Friday morning. Buckner Brothers ready to bring it!

Mike- thanks for the 'no kids rides' this year.

Mike,

Just for clarification...in your email you say that two of the NEBS categories are "beef steak" and "pork tenderloin," yet on the website it says "beef burger" and "pork chops." Which of these is correct? Also, if we decide to do the NEBS contest, can we pay you when we get there?

Back