Contest Results Boston Hills BBQ Fest - Boston, NY

looks like there may be a joint project.....smoke on wheels muhchkins hanging with them ohio city boys for the grilling contest........Mike we are all looking forward to your contest I do believe.....hope that you guys had fun tonight.......I know that I had a blast chatting it all up.....

looks like there may be a joint project.....smoke on wheels muhchkins hanging with them ohio city boys for the grilling contest........Mike we are all looking forward to your contest I do believe.....hope that you guys had fun tonight.......I know that I had a blast chatting it all up.....

Think his spreadsheet would choke on that long arse name?

Them Grillin' Ohio City Smoke on Wheels Boys and Girls. :p:rolleyes:

News:

We received the Governor's Proclamation today! This document grants STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Status to the Boston Hills BBQ Fest.

The New England BBQ Society also approved the KCBS contest to count towards the NEBS Team Of The Year.

So far, 100% of the judges signed up are KCBS Certified and willing to judge both days. I'm a little taken back that there are more judges confirmed than teams.... :roll:

Where are all those entry forms and checks I've been promised? :biggrin:

We're working on the completion of two, awesome, custom trophies for GC and RGC for KCBS. I'll post the pictures as soon as they are ready. BTW with 40 teams - we're paying through 10th, and awarding trophies (not ribbons) through 10th place.

Where are all those entry forms and checks I've been promised? :biggrin:
I have one more to pay off......I know I will not miss it....even if I have to auction off Nicole for Pit B**ch work in Danville, Marietta, Trotwood.....a package deal....:twisted:

Has there been a Uncle Bobo's Traveling siting yet?

Back