THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those of you who have already contacted me about what were selling it as, click this link http://bandera-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=859906&postcount=64

We're looking to sell it pretty much like that (not including sink) plus bunk frames, screen door, some shelving and cabinets. We're still figuring out what our investment is to get it to this level interior to determine our asking price.

Here's what it includes:
2005 Haulmark Thrifty Cargo Trailer
Width – 8.5’ (102”)
Cargo Box Length – 24’
Overall Length – about 27½' with tongue
Interior Height – about 6½' finished
Tires – 225/75R15 load range D - installed September 2009 (about 1,200 miles on them)
Axles – tandem torflex - rated for 3500 lbs each - EZ lube hubs
Brakes – all 4 wheels, new brakes spring 2010 (barrings packed too)
Electrical – 30 amp service with 4 breaker box – 7 outlets inside, 1 outside
A/C – Duo-Therm 13,500 BTU with heat strip
Awning – 20’ Domatic brand new this year
Roof Vent – 1
Side Door – 4' wide on passenger side (with custom made screen door), RV step
Rear Ramp - 95" wide, 72" long with 40'’ long extension
Insulated – roof and sides with ¾” pink sheets
Floor – ¾” plywood floor with gray oil base paint
Interior walls – ½” plywood finished with FRP
Interior ceiling – finished with FRP
Lighting – two 4’ florescent lights
Bedding – frames for 2 twins, stationary across the front and a fold up near the rear
Shelving – 14’ of wire rack along one side about 18” below ceiling level
Clean title

Last edited:
I think we just did two IA comps that you didn't judge - either that or you didn't show your face.

I've been kinda busy this summer, Bob. On the weekend of Valley Junction I was cooking for the family get-together & on the Marshalltown weekend I cooked for a 250 to 300 person customer appreciation day (that one paid :becky:). I am doing the W'loo / La Porte and Mason City comps (judging & camping at both).

Wouldn't it be easier to buy a bigger truck? I'd think you'd want a 3/4 ton diesel to pull a toy hauler as well....not to rain on any potential sale of a very nice 5th wheel in Iowa!:redface::becky:
Agreed. Unless you get a small toy hauler. But if you put everything it in like you did the other trailer you will have weight issues again. While my old Titan could tow my trailer it just couldn't do in on the highway like my Dodge does now.

Small is relative. We bought a 22' foot toy hauler that's half ton towable without bbq gear but has a high enough GVWR for our needs plus. And we're not putting everything back in it. We had that 3 bay sink and we still used bus tubs in it as the bays were huge, so the sink was just a lot of extra weight. We don't need 3 stainless tables (45 sq feet) either.

Team Overkill is trying to lighten the load - we're going green. Instead of burning coals, we're gonna burn hemp and not even put any meat in the cooker at all - maybe brownies. :twisted: (Cheech and Chong mod) Now who wants a spot beside us? :biggrin1:

Back