THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody loves new toys! Congrats to ya. I expect pics of a heavily loaded down vert. smoker in a few weeks!! :p

Looks like an old tank on an old wheel. ? . I bet she runs good. Have you used it before,.. or is this a find? At any rate, congrats bub.

I never met him but he is a true brethren. He even offered to stop off in Tuscaloosa and pick up my Shirley for me on his way to the North Texas Bash. I am sure you will be very pleased with your new cooker.

He's Good People - I met him at Last Years N TX Bash - another reason why you should come to the Bash :wink:

Last edited:
He's a Good People - I met him at Last Years N TX Bash - another reason why you should come to the Bash :wink:

I have a basketball tournament on the 30th & 31st. Since I help run them I cannot miss it.

I never met him but he is a true brethren. He even offered to stop off in Tuscaloosa and pick up my Shirley for me on his way to the North Texas Bash. I am sure you will be very pleased with your new cooker.

He's Good People - I met him at Last Years N TX Bash - another reason why you should come to the Bash :wink:

Well, thank y'all for the kind words. FWIW, I'm still comin with Smitty's new toy (but y'all better get rid of that heavy rain, tornado & flood chit) and I'm still planning on coming thru Tuscaloosa on the way out.

I think I remember the build thread for that one.. Somebody built a vertical with their son from a compressor tank..

That's a sweet cooker, smitty!

A week to go before I load up and hit the road. Started cleaning it up today; waiting to get 2 other pits back from sandblasting today so I can paint Friday or Saturday. Figured since I was painting anyhow I'd give BoomShuckaLucka a new coat of high temp:thumb:

Back