THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
BoomShuckaLucka......she's getting a Bleach Bath n Super Rinse...........then The Torch.........

ok3XaaYl.jpg

MPuinhVl.jpg

Fantasia had Mold in Her Chute.! :shock: .......... couldn't get the fire grate out (either the grate or rails have warped) so having to burn the charcoal - Luckily was only about 1/4 Full.

So SinLee is Handling the Brisket Duties today..........

Last edited:
Seems that would have been a job for the Smoke House- not saying SinLee can't handle brisket duty- she just seems a bit "dainty" for the job.

Hope they get better soon...I'd send a card but didn't see one in the store that seemed quite right.

Seems that would have been a job for the Smoke House- not saying SinLee can't handle brisket duty- she just seems a bit "dainty" for the job.

Hope they get better soon...I'd send a card but didn't see one in the store that seemed quite right.

LadyKickAzz was Full of Wet Ash but No Mold - She got a Scrape Out n Spray Job today too......

We had 9 inches of rain in two days a week or so ago and the last couple days we’ve gotten another 3 or 4 inches

A case of the wet ash?....I think I will stand back- in case it's contagious.

Has been damp of late. Record setting? Not really. Plan killing? definitely.

Been brushing up on my indoor cooking skills (such as they are)

Back