Boobs and Thighs with pron...

Mad Max

is One Chatty Farker
This was my Saturday night chicken dinner. After mowing, aerating, seeding, and fertilizing, both yards, most of the day, I was so tired, but some how my addiction, over came my laziness. We took out a dozen thighs and 3 breast, earlier during the day. I figured I throw them on the kettle, for a quick protein heavy meal.

The thighs:
Sat1.jpg

Rubbed with Plowboy's YardBird:
Sat2.jpg

The breasts:
Sat3.jpg

Rubbed with John Henry's Texas Chicken Tickler:
Sat4.jpg

Chimney getting lite with reg. Kingsford:
Sat5.jpg

When coals are ready, spread them out and added two chunks of cherry wood. Put on the thighs on the grill:
Sat6.jpg

About 25 minutes later, almost ready:
Sat9.jpg

Another shot:
Sat11.jpg

A check with the most accurate and fastest Thermapen on the market! Removed and foiled, for a little carry over temp.
Sat10.jpg

Next the breasts goes on the grill:
Sat12.jpg

And here you have a chicken dinner with mash taters reward, for a hard day's work. It was very tasty, the breast was moist on the center, but a little touch dry on the ends. Still one of the best breast, I have ever done on the grill. Yes, thighs were very moist and juicy and full of flavor. Hope you enjoy. :-D

Nice looking thighs..........but I think you pulled them off a little early, I've heard the RED Thermapen is off by at least 15 degrees, something to do with the DEVIL in it!!

Back