Contest Results Blues, Views & BBQ - 9/21 Westport, CT (KCBS) Qualifier

You should. It's a State Championship, great prize money, great location, and it's only an hour from your house.

and besides, somebody has be 13th, I spoke with Bob on Sunday and he said just write a note on the application that you saw him at Ribfest and the late fee will be waived until 9/1... come on Sled its a no brainer, its so close to your house.. or are you like Marty Mcfly ? "CHICKEN?" LOL :-D:-D:-D Back to the future mod !

we just can't do it... you guys go on, have fun without me... Harvard and The Oink are surrounding Westport. That's too bad, I was trying to finagle it, but couldn't.

That would be an automatic for the Jack next year though, unless CT comes up with another one before next Aug 31st.

So your in :biggrin:...the late fee isn't a problem!!

So who else will be joining us? Sounds like good money and good times :biggrin:

Yes, thanks to you I will be adding another contest to the schedule and will see ya'll in CT! Just finished packing the trailer and have been practicing the Iron Chef category all day.

Signing up to judge!

Thus begins my life as a professional judge.

Glad there will be a Connecticut qualifier this year. Now we just need to work on Rhode Island and Maine....

Anyone seen rules for the Iron Chef and sauce categories?

Assuming I can get past the late fee, I will be in.

JESUS Guys its just $25 extra bucks.:icon_devil Its a BBQ competition so if your planning to win y'all are going to spend at least $400 on meat, then there's gas, hotel, cept for Q Haven... ted seems to have that covered Now, whats an extra $25. Go out and make Connecticut and the rest of New England Proud!

Ted... did you get a tranny cooler for the Explorer Like it told you to? :razz:

I'd go but Governor Rowland expressly forbid this Texas boy from coming within 500 yards of a BBQ competition when I got to this state in 1997. :icon_pissed

JESUS Guys its just $25 extra bucks.:icon_devil Its a BBQ competition so if your planning to win y'all are going to spend at least $400 on meat, then there's gas, hotel, cept for Q Haven... ted seems to have that covered Now, whats an extra $25. Go out and make Connecticut and the rest of New England Proud!

I'd go but Governor Rowland expressly forbid this Texas boy from coming within 500 yards of a BBQ competition when I got to this state in 1997. :icon_pissed
So you are schooling us about just a little bit more cash in addition to all of what we already are going to spend but not dig in to your own pocket and compete? Hmmmmm:rolleyes:

You're welcome to come cook with us. Sent in my check on Wednesday.

Back