Blue Springs Barbeque Blaze-Off, Blue Springs, MO - Sept 5-6, 2008 ***Results Added***

I'm happy to pay my bet but a Friday conversation went as follows:

Todd: I can't cook chicken.

Jeff: Well, if you wanna drop the bet, that's ok with me.

Todd: OK.

Congrats, all! It was a great time and my only complaint was pork - 45th place???? My arse!!!!!!!!! That pork was good chit! Got a 998 and a 999 from two judges. 15th to 20th place in pork might have gotten us reserve again. But I'm not complaining - it was, as it always is there, a great contest!

Thanks for the phone call Jeffie, and sorry we didn't make it up to visit this weekend....we went to BellyBro's son's first home football game, the first home varsity football game for their school. BellyBro's son threw for 2 touchdowns and intercepted a pass and returned it 60+ yards for a TD. We got to witness history!
But if we would have been able to come to Blue Springs, I would have been happy to hold the money between you and Todd.

Congrats to all that walked in a rather large and difficult field of competitors.
I just want to know if Steph borrowed a pink razor from Jeffie? :twisted: Congrats, Steph, on your 3rd in chicken....but I've always thought of you as a very strong competitior in the chicken catagory.

Congrats to everyone who walked and also to those that didn't...Randy and I had a good time partying with you guys Friday night...

BTW, are anyone else's ears still ringing from that award ceremony? Jesus Mary and Joseph I thought Menudo was on stage.

Back