THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Told the Wife for Fathers Day, instead of beating around the bush, I would like a BlackStone. However I noticed Camp Chef has a griddle. Any thoughts on the CC??

What size is going to be the best performer. I only cook for 2 or 3 usually. but the 17" seems a little small.

They also make a 22 and a 28.

Although I too have a 36 and still in the box, the 28 has the advantage of you can remove the griddle top and use on your kitchen stove in inclement weather.

Not sure I would do that anyway, as I'm going to carve out some space in the garage, but it might be of use for some.

Love the Blackstone. Looks awesome. I hope to get mine out this weekend to test our Philly Cheese Steaks.
The Sad thing is Cheese Steaks are better in South Jersey, certainly my opinion, but others say the same thing. South Jersey and Philly should just be remapped into the same state because we are all Philly and South Jersey, we all own homes in both states, family and so on. But living in both places and having cheese steaks from both, you can find better cheese steaks in South Jersey, that Pats and Geno’s thing, I don’t get it, maybe if I was drunk, but would never go there. What you cannot get in SJ is Philly Roast Pork or Roast Beef. That is where Philly wears the crown!

Back