THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gateway Cyber Monday

I have an email that says Gateway smokers will have a Cyber Monday 15% off BLACK drums.

Naturiffic is having our annual BF sale.

41c58e9fc52df3293570c19a7658e9d7.jpg

I hope those work better than the crappy ones my neighbor has on his house. The leaves just pile up at the edge of the roof. I spent an hour today cleaning up for him. He's way to old to be up on a ladder. He said the rain was just flowing over the gutters last night. But they work... no leaves in the gutters.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah some of them are garbage. I wasted money on those plastic covers from Home Depot. Heavy rain shoots right off the roof not to mention birds getting in and building nests. A screen is best. In this case a stainless micro mesh supported by water channels.

thirdeye said:
The Sausage Maker is having a Black Friday Special: 20% off + Free Shipping.

https://www.sausagemaker.com/

EDIT: I have not tried any of their jerky or sausage seasonings, but the hi-temp cheese is pretty good in sausage links, meatballs, meatloaf, fatties etc. These are the guys I buy the netting from.

Thanks!

True story: I made brats for a friend of mine's Oktoberfest party. While they loved my sausage, they gave me a hard time about the small size of them (30mm). I vowed that no one would ever make fun of my "small sausages" again, so I just ordered some 42mm casings. Oh, and the links will be the John Holmes-approved 10".

Gotta defend my reputation.

David

Thanks!

True story: I made brats for a friend of mine's Oktoberfest party. While they loved my sausage, they gave me a hard time about the small size of them (30mm). I vowed that no one would ever make fun of my "small sausages" again, so I just ordered some 42mm casings. Oh, and the links will be the John Holmes-approved 10".

Gotta defend my reputation.

David

Have plenty of meat on hand. A diameter change makes a BIG difference in yield. The first time I made hot dogs the reverse was true.... I bought smaller sheep casings, and only made a 3# 'test' batch. The links kept coming and coming. I wound up with 40 or so. It was funny.

Northern Tool has the Kindling Cracker on sale and if you spend more than $100 you can get a gift card.

r01Zm5V.png

I bought the XL as a thank you for my neighbor for many things he did while I was laid up from surgery. Search the web for discount codes. I found one for an additional $20 off. Sorry, I don' t remember exactly where nor do I have a link.

So Far:
Rogue 6-pack Coors Banquet 6 pack Shiner 6 pack
Two bags Fogo 1 Bag Blues Hog Lump -ACE 50% Coupons
Aftermarket Cover for Oklahoma Joe Bronco-$9 Free ship Amazon
Full Spectrum -0.03%THC/CBD gummies Floyd’s Of Leadville (50 State Legal)

I stocked up on Naturiffic-Oakridge-Sucklebusters previous sale. Killer time to stock up on these top shelf seasonings. A couple BBQ books I’ve saved for the days with the longest nights thru 12-21-2020.

I have a few wants but not many needs
A nice place to be in a Pandemic

Last edited:
Back