THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It all looks fantastic! Happy Birthday Neighbor. May you have many, many more. :hug::grin:

Looks like great food and great drink, just what I would have expected from you. If you need help with some of those bottles, let me know! Have you ever had the Aberlour A'Bunadh? That is a fantastic bottle. ENJOY brother.

Your food looks great Sako! You have some good friends too. Whiskey isn't something I get a lot but when you get a good one, it is very enjoyable. Glad it was a great birthday.

Happy birthday Sako! What a great cook and the gifts look awesome!!

Definitely looks like you had a delicious birthday Sako, cakes look great especially that Blueberry Chiffon cake.

You got a great crew & it's well deserved! :clap2: All the eats look perfect & I'm sure they tasted that way too. I'm guessing at least one of those cakes is from Porto's? Not working on that side of town anymore - I miss that spot!

Great cooking and happy birthday, Sako! :whoo:

OUTSTANDING!!!!! :thumb:

That alligator/crocodile tablecloth set me back a minute! Impressive!

Glad to see that the good food and better people were in abundance this weekend! I am also happy to see that you had a great birthday and my wish for you is to have a better one next year...and the next...and the next...

Back