Bigmista's Secret Sauce

Now I'm ready to order two bottles, one regular, and one spicy. Just let me know when it's good to go.

I promise I won't be a pest and constantly ask, "Is it ready yet?"

Back in the day, I got a bottle. It was in a ketchup bottle with a hand written label just for me. I'd like to see it bottled up and sold as well.

Good luck Neil!

Neil and I spoke about his marketing his sauce when he was out in Phoenix. We did a backyard cook of smoked fish of some sort, so bbq sauce was not included. I cannot offer an opinion of his much lauded sauce, as I have yet to try it. However, if he would consider sending a sample... just saying.

yes, i am tired of keeping the whole damn secret to myself and yes, that stuff you use in it is impossible to find and I hope you find a good distributor for that element.

Thanks Big Dog and Vinny! WE are looking at doing some small batches and selling them on the internet. The trick is finding a bottle that is light enough to keep the shipping from costing more than the sauce.

BTW...I do have a recipe for a spicy sauce now...

I'd love to try the sauce some time. I'll buy some and offer up some testimonials if it would help you out.

Bigmista, you're just gonna have to hook a co-panelist up!! I need to see what everyone is talking about.

Needless to say,
when this magic elixir of bbq sauce goodness comes to fruition on the market, I hope the inaugural batch is big enough to handle all our orders.
Hope it is ready soon.

i guess i will just have to continue to pay $28.00 in shipping charges for blues hog :crazy:

Back