Bigmista on Good Day July 4th (video)

Fantastic! You & the missus have great charisma :clap2: Very enjoyable to watch - the hostess lady ain't too bad to look at either. Hearing "up at the butt crack of dawn smoking a fatty" made my day! :laugh:

Neil, very important and I just told this to your mother.

You need to have "control" of your clips. I mean you have been on a lot of shows and most of the vids I have seen are linked to their website. THIS IS NOT GOOD because as the vids become less active some they pitch them- then they are lost forever.

I propose you write down every show you have done and seek those videos out and get a copy for yourself. If you do... I will make you the SLICKEST of ads.

^^^He has a point here. You should get copies of all your appearances should you ever need to put together a pitch reel. If you need any help with cutting something together, lemme know (longtime film/video editor mod).

Mista,

Those were awesome!!

I'm proud to have pix of you and "Bigsista" and that pit in my driveway. Might be my only claim to fame!

You guys seem to me to be on a great track here. Hope to see more of you - on your own show!

Arlin

Mista is such a HAM when the lights are on. Food Network hire this man.

I need to try that Tri-Tip recipe.

:clap:

Back