Bigmista on Good Day July 4th (video)

Thanks a lot! Now the price of Tri-tip is gonna go higher.

Honestly, great video.

Way to go Neil !!!

Nice props to Donnie on the tri-level rub..

Fun hearing Jillian say she likes to rub meat and "Oh my God, Oh my God !!"

I'd like to rub her meat.

jillian_barb.jpg

Last edited:
My goal was to say "butt crack of dawn" and "smoked a fatty". I got bonus points for saying them both in the same sentence.

"I smoked a fatty by the butt crack of dawn" Hmm something doesn't sound right. :icon_blush:

Outstanding videos, are you gonna remember us when you get your own tv program?

Congrats brother!!!!!

Thanks Neil for the Props to Pitmaster instead of Popdaddy, that was kind and I needed it. What was in the second piece, for some reason this plays poorly.

Wow!:clap: Just wow!:cool: I agree about the forthcoming TV show for Mista...I can jsut feel it. Congrats and good luck!

Thanks Neil for the Props to Pitmaster instead of Popdaddy, that was kind and I needed it. What was in the second piece, for some reason this plays poorly.

The second clip was actually the first clip and I made breakfast pie and fatties.

Neil, very important and I just told this to your mother.

You need to have "control" of your clips. I mean you have been on a lot of shows and most of the vids I have seen are linked to their website. THIS IS NOT GOOD because as the vids become less active some they pitch them- then they are lost forever.

I propose you write down every show you have done and seek those videos out and get a copy for yourself. If you do... I will make you the SLICKEST of ads.

Back