Custom flames by Shelby (Daughter)
IMG_2605.jpg

Dual Spicewines
IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

Rack hanger when not using all 3
IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

Next thing is to install my Redneck Guru.

I love it, and you've incorporated the things that really make it user friendly like the table and grate holders. Nice flame job Shelby!!
Pat are the grates from Sears or Weber?
Is this for home or the lake place?
Brian

Good job mate! I cant remember, does the ash catcher have a hinge on it? Or do you just lift the drum off when you want to clean it? Tell Shelby she can paint my drum any time!

This one is for here. I am going to take The Award Winning Ugly Drum to the River house. The grates are from Sears, not quite as heavy as Weber.
The ash catcher sort of slide in to groves on bottom. only fear I have is that it does not have severe air leaks. Hoping to get to fire up this weekend.

I can't afford the Spicewines and Klose pits so I build my own, and you guys never stop with the great ideas!! This has been one of the best things for me being part of the Brethren! Thanks!

Pat, that is just an awesome build! I especially like the tabels an rack holders,... the drum comes off the bottom? How is it sealed? Oh yeah, I also like the extra nipple to bump the fire basket, the "lazy" man ball valve! I'm one of them!
Take twice as much pics o your first cook...
Oh yeah again, cool flames Shelby!

Pat, that is just an awesome build! I especially like the tabels an rack holders,... the drum comes off the bottom? How is it sealed? Oh yeah, I also like the extra nipple to bump the fire basket, the "lazy" man ball valve! I'm one of them!
Take twice as much pics o your first cook...
Oh yeah again, cool flames Shelby!
The drum "cylinder" is held and sealed by the original band clamp ( was the top). I made it like this because the 85 gallon drum is freekin huge. This way when it comes time for a good cleaning I can disassemble it, The elbow under the table is for my redneck guru.

Thanks Pat, I understand now...A lot of ideas for the second UDS..shhhhhh....don't tell my wife!

Pat, I hate you. First you have a man size compound in Norco, then you have the HQ .25, now you got the testosterone smoker for all Bretheren to admire. Whats next? You gonna build a smoker for GW?

Back