THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KenInk

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Oksana
Hello everyone,
We would like share the news of Inkbird Cleaning Grill Brush 58% Amazon coupon here.
The Original price:$25, deal price $12.59. We directly lowered the price to $17.99 ,and you also can apply the 30% Amazon coupon to save $5.4. Total 58% Amazon coupons!
Key features:
1.Efficiently Clean Grill Brush
2.360 Degree Clean
3.Long and Safe Handle
Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GZG4K3B

70891081_978965699113878_4124175018076667904_n.jpg

Pls help us share this great news to your friends! Don't miss it! Thanks a lot!

I am late in posting :-D but I bought one of these using the discount and love it! My primary use is cleaning my GrillGrates for SCA Steak Cookoffs and this brush does a great job! My wife liked it so much that we ordered a second one!

I am late in posting :-D but I bought one of these using the discount and love it! My primary use is cleaning my GrillGrates for SCA Steak Cookoffs and this brush does a great job! My wife liked it so much that we ordered a second one!

Thank you very much for your support !Please pay more attention to us. We will have activities from time to time.:-D

Back