THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got a deal on a Kamado Joe, and I figured if I keep it, I will save some charcoal by having a smaller size.

The plan was to try and sell both and keep the one that doesn't sell. As you can see my plan did not turn out as profitable as when I 1st drew it up.

Same thing happened to me (kind of). Went to sell my XL a couple of weeks ago, loaded it in my truck because the buyer showed up in a Camry, went to find a tie down strap and he noticed a crack in the back of the egg from the top all the way down one side and under the bottom as well. Needless to say, out of the pick up truck it went. Still have to get it warrantied. I have had nothing but bad luck with the Eggs. Owned it for a week and firebox cracked into about 7 pieces, now this. However, ordered my Klose about 4 weeks ago and was just told it just came out of production and in paint. Getting ready for a road trip.

Back