Best Easter Egg Ever

Help me out here as I try to understand my warranty.

As I read it, using any non-BGE product in my BGE will void the warranty. So, no aftermarket plate setter, no kick-ash basket, no non BGE grates?

It's their warranty, so they can do what they like, but I want to make sure I understand. There's a premium on their products (which is also their right) and I'm okay working around their rules to preserve the warranty...I just want to make sure I understand it.

Is it new, or new to you? If the latter, my understanding is the warranty is not transferrable last I knew

Help me out here as I try to understand my warranty.

As I read it, using any non-BGE product in my BGE will void the warranty. So, no aftermarket plate setter, no kick-ash basket, no non BGE grates?

It's their warranty, so they can do what they like, but I want to make sure I understand. There's a premium on their products (which is also their right) and I'm okay working around their rules to preserve the warranty...I just want to make sure I understand it.

That is pretty much Lawyer boilerplate crap to give them an out.

There is an old saying, "Anything is Legal, until you get caught."
So... as long as your "Accessories" don't leave tell-tails, it's up to them to prove you used Non-BGE stuff.
But I assure you, they know the signs of aftermarket parts use.
So just don't fool with it.
Me, myself, and I can count on one hand the number of times I have bothered with any warranty's. And none of those were with BBQ stuff.
I don't buy warranties. I buy stuff I want.

Now, that said, I have to wonder about the Easter Bunny that laid that Big Green Egg.
I bet it didn't survive the act. :pray:

What a Great Friend you have there! Enjoy! And Feed the Friend well!

Finally made it over to my local BGE dealer. Was shocked that they were selling the Egg accessories for less than half what they were listed for on Amazon.

Got the plate setter and will keep my eye out for the expander 5-piece set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back