THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

suziemc

Knows what a fatty is.
Tried making beer can chicken for the 1st time. My UDS worked great. I was very happy with my results so I thought I would share with my BBQ friends:p

Attachments

• beer can chicken on the smoker 10-17-10 011.jpg
    beer can chicken on the smoker 10-17-10 011.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 299
I wonder if the paint from the cans causes issues. I've avoided using any cans because of that. I finally found a ceramic insert that does the same thing so I can have my can chicken without the paint.

I wonder if the paint from the cans causes issues. I've avoided using any cans because of that. I finally found a ceramic insert that does the same thing so I can have my can chicken without the paint.
I never thought about the paint on the cans. I just washed them up pretty good before I stuffed them up the bird.

greg, have you checked out my beer can chicken thread on here?

Back