Beef Ribs and Three Rivers Bar-B-Que Sauce

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
Gerald at Three Rivers Bar-B-Que in Lexington South Carolina sent a bottle of his sauce for me to try. I loved it!
It's a cross between a vinegar, mustard, sweet and hot Q sauce with a bit of bourbon thrown in.
I used it as a dipping sauce for shrimp before I had the chance to try it out on some Q.

e0629940-1.jpg

I smoked some beefy ribs and spam on the Pro, then slathered the ribs in the Q sauce..

001-5-1.jpg

009-6-1.jpg

023-5-1.jpg

served with some bacon fried corn and salad

027-3-1.jpg

It was tender and tasty. :)

036-2-1.jpg

The sauce was great! One of the best sauces I've tasted!
Thanks again Gerald for letting me give it a try. :)

Thanks for looking!

It all looks fantastic and beef ribs are my new favorite thing, but I gotta say my favorite words in your post are "bacon fried corn"...sheer genius!:thumb:

It all looks fantastic and beef ribs are my new favorite thing, but I gotta say my favorite words in your post are "bacon fried corn"...sheer genius!:thumb:

hahaha... Thanks! :becky:

I am definitely going to have to attempt beef ribs more often once this year's grilling season unofficially kicks off (for me at least) in a week or two. Thanks for the pics, everything looks wonderful.

I'm into anything with bourbon in it... Those beef ribs are very nicely done Jeanie!

That looks awsome, wish I could find meaty beef ribs like that in my neck of the woods.
Great looking plate, and nice camera work.

I followed your lead with the shrimp and used the sauce when I did some grilled shrimp and oh yea, I think I need to change the sauce from bbq sauce to "Anything Sauce". I am working on a spicier, but thinner style.

Back