THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks good Marty..... I did some last night on my SFB and they turned out great also. I got my Meaty Ribs at FoodCo, which is a chain outfit here in Central Cal... cost was about $2.55 a pound. 2 Slabs of 8 bones each fed 5 adults and 2 kids, along with the side dishes of course.. I tried something different in my rub this time, and that was to add a pinch of Red Pepper Flakes, like seen at the Pizza joints, and it gave it just abit more snap, as the wife doesnt like Cayenne. She didnt complain this time..:blah:

Marty,

You served as the source of my inspiration this noon. I was at the butcher putzn' around thinking what to cook and I remembered this post. So...I bought two racks and will be cooking them Sunday. Once again, your product looks outstanding! Oh, and thanks for the instructions too!

Back