Beef Back Ribs in Socal

cfi1234

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Smokin' Chemtrails
Where do you guys source your Beef Back ribs from in the Los Angeles or Orange County areas? I can’t seem to find them anywhere.

Costco Business in Hawthorne always has them. I think Commerce is closer to you but the merch varies by business center. Really nice cuts too and not shiners.

Costco Business in Hawthorne always has them. I think Commerce is closer to you but the merch varies by business center. Really nice cuts too and not shiners.

That’s what I needed to Hear! I work at LAX, so the Hawthorne store works...I’m going this weekend for sure! Thanks

That’s what I needed to Hear! I work at LAX, so the Hawthorne store works...I’m going this weekend for sure! Thanks

Beautiful! I think you're going to frequent that business center once you see the selection and the prices. If you don’t see it ask them. They’re pretty helpful.

Beautiful! I think you're going to frequent that business center once you see the selection and the prices. If you don’t see it ask them. They’re pretty helpful.

I have been to the Commerce one, but never looked at their meat selection in depth.

Back