Beating My Meat.

You obviously have anger management issues and Dos Equis? Where's the Fosters or at least Coopers Sparkling Ale Mate? I once won $150 USD on a six pack of Coopers at a party beer tasting contest (not kidding).

Ah, but that is a thick and wonderful piece of meat. Looks like boneless rib-eye. Maybe Scotch fillet is Aussie talk for that :) Anyhow, great cooking and a fun campground. Are the cookers there or do you bring your own?

Ah, but that is a thick and wonderful piece of meat. Looks like boneless rib-eye. Maybe Scotch fillet is Aussie talk for that. Anyhow, great cooking and a fun campground. Are the cookers there or do you bring your own?

There is so many better cuts that shine from "beating the meat" I am not sure if you have this cut in Aussie land, but look up flap.

There are times to beat your meat, and times when it is inappropriate.

20180317_170033%20%28Large%29-X2.jpg

That was too beautiful to be mauled like that...

It
Good grief, most of you sound like you're still stuck in 6th grade.

Really!?!

Well I have to admit 6th grade was a tough one for me. I almost had to repeat it but was able to pass by going to summer school. I still remember after the last day of class I went right home and spanked my pet monkey!

Last edited:
How much did your meat weigh, Titch?

About 2.5 lb

Super! What's a Scotch fillet?

RibEye I think

Way to beat your meat, but noticed that Moose beats his meat AND rubs it with garlic before feeding it to the missus. Have you tried that?

Moose is much more risque than I.:thumb:

Yea beat that thing like it owes you money

Scotch fillet= ribeye?

Ribeye I think, your correct

Ah, but that is a thick and wonderful piece of meat. Looks like boneless rib-eye. Maybe Scotch fillet is Aussie talk for that. Anyhow, great cooking and a fun campground. Are the cookers there or do you bring your own?

Thanks Marty
Fire boxes for heaters most of them
we rent the sites yearly and supply everything contained,vans and fires etc

There is so many better cuts that shine from "beating the meat" I am not sure if you have this cut in Aussie land, but look up flap.

yep love flap, but it was a freezer dive

There are times to beat your meat, and times when it is inappropriate.

20180317_170033%20%28Large%29-X2.jpg

That was too beautiful to be mauled like that...

Was very tasty but

Good grief, most of you sound like you're still stuck in 6th grade.

Really!?!

Yep, your right, they all need a spanking:thumb:

Thanks everyone:thumb:

Back