BBQ Rub Enthusiast, Collector & Vendor

BBQ-Rubz

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hi Everyone,

I'm from South Florida, Cutler Bay to be precise and I've joined this forum to share my views and recipes about BBQ Rubs & Seasoning. I collect different recipes and many many commercial rubs. Most of the week I spend in contact with the '00s of rub creators around the country and my plan is to curate the biggest selection of rubs available in one place. I love to learn about new and exciting flavors and love collecting recipes. I usually buy two or three rubs at a time and use one (and review it on my you tube channel) and sell the other one on a website I put together two years ago. I'm really into health rub recipes as I was diagnosed with high blood pressure & diabetes in 2015 so I've had to adjust what I eat, including BBQ.

Welcome to the Brethren!! There is a wealth of knowledge and experience amung the members. If you have a BBQ or cooking related obsession or hobby this is the place to be. Sit back, soak up the knowledge and jump in there and be sure to share yours as well. If you can't find or get an answer to the question here then there is probably not an answer available.

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back