THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

snyper77

Full Fledged Farker
Last night, there was a BBQ radio stream with John Markus from BBQ Pitmasters. The host gave him an interview, asking a few basic questions, and the most info he would give is "There are some competitions around the USA that will be glad to see us this year."
He also mentioned the season premiere will some some time around Memorial Day.

I'm guessing they are going to keep the "good" format of the show where they travel the USA and do real comps. The season where they had Myron as a judge was just STUPID! :loco:

If anyone would like to listen to the stream, please visit this link:

http://www.thebbqcentralshow.com/archives.html

Last night, there was a BBQ radio stream with John Markus from BBQ Pitmasters. The host gave him an interview, asking a few basic questions, and the most info he would give is "There are some competitions around the USA that will be glad to see us this year."
He also mentioned the season premiere will some some time around Memorial Day.

I'm guessing they are going to keep the "good" format of the show where they travel the USA and do real comps. The season where they had Myron as a judge was just STUPID! :loco:

If anyone would like to listen to the stream, please visit this link:

http://www.thebbqcentralshow.com/archives.html

I wasn't crazy about last year's show either, but we did get to see our fellow brethren (and root for em), and let's face it: it was better than nothing.

I'm glad they're going back to the old format. This will be cool!

I wasn't crazy about last year's show either, but we did get to see our fellow brethren (and root for em), and let's face it: it was better than nothing.

I'm glad they're going back to the old format. This will be cool!

The producer said the best thing about season two was how much it made him miss season one. :mrgreen:

Greg Rempe rocks.

I need someone to telll me how in the world Warren Sapp could be quailfied to judge BBQ.
Because he judges based on taste, just like most people in the world. He's not caught up on what texture, color, etc., a certain few say it should be. I thought it was refreshing. It's a little aggravating to keep hear people bashing what so many people like.

Back