THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
5th Annual BBQ on the Bypass-Home of the 2010 BC BBQ Championship Langley, BC Canada. Presented by Well Seasoned and PNWBA sanctioned.
Sept. 19, 2010 26 Teams

Results:

Slap yo Daddy - Grand Champion

House of Q - Reserve Grand Champion

Sugar's BBQ - Reserve

Congratulations to Brian Misko and House of Q - winners of the 3rd Annual David Veljacic Memorial BC Cup! $1000 Grand prize and holder of the trophy for the highest total points from the 4 PNWBA Sanctioned British Columbia BBQ Events!

Another fantastic event with fun side categories, live music and great community involvement presented by fellow cooks Angie & Dennis Quaale!

Full Results at www.pnwba.com

The PNWBA "BBQ On The Bypass" in Langley, BC, Canada was a great event but it sure did rain a lot!

Langley%20(399).JPG

And the winners are...

Reserve Grand went to House of Q!

Langley%20(991).JPG

Grand Champion went to Slap Yo' Daddy!

Langley%20(1002).JPG

Brian forgot to mention that Southpaw BBQ won 1st Place Brisket!

Langley%20(913).JPG

NorthwestBBQ hanging with Harry and Benny:

Langley%20(208).JPG

The rest of my pics coming...eventually...

Last edited:
Nice work Southies!!

Michael, I do believe those boys are givin' you double-thumbs!! Lookin' forward to the rest of your pics!

PNWBA Langley, BC, Canada pics

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Here are my pics of this awesome event:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]http://cid-5215efccb0189033.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/PNWBA Langley 2010[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]I highly recommend using the slide show link:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]http://cid-5215efccb0189033.photos.live.com/play.aspx/PNWBA Langley 2010/Langley ^51^6.jpg?ref=2[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]If it asks you to install silverlight, just do it.
icon_smile_big.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]You can view the slideshow by pushing play or skip through the pics very quickly at full size resolution.
icon_smile_cool.gif
[/FONT]

Back