THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
the reason i put this here is for input.
i live out in the country & have all the equipt for a band-p.a., drums,lights,etc.think woodstock
i know a lot of damn good Que'rs.
i need an excuse for a party.
here's the details so far.

i have 60 acres & my closest neighbor-300 yds away is a renter of a friend(the owner)i've fed & rocked them all.
this -between here & 2 other bbq sites & my music sites(marshall amp & les paul owners)plus a few other sites is pretty much going to be a 2 day bbq & jam fest.
i'm trying to get some buds from the kentucky headhunters & a few other nashville acts to come have a good time & jam.

this is really to put the maiden voyage of my fridge smoker to the test but there will be a tip jar/donation bucket all going to wounded warriors.org.

it's the most & least i can do. hopefully we can do this next year @ ft. campbell.

i have yet to pick a firm date but i'm looking @ oct 23rd (full moon saturday).i have to talk to "the big boys" to confirm.

i meant to say move it if neccessary.:redface:
anyway, this is getting bigger & sounding better by the moment.

now i have to figure out(union & crap) how to pull off woodstock power @ my place...:shocked:

Get ahold of JPW23. He holds Jamfest every year in Eastern KY. He's been doing it form a few years now. This year they had around 100 people there.

Get ahold of JPW23. He holds Jamfest every year in Eastern KY. He's been doing it form a few years now. This year they had around 100 people there.

i'd love him to get in on it & i'd also like it to be a great big informal gathering but this thing has balooned in the last 6 hours.
now we're looking @ nashville- more details to come.

Back