BBQ in the Park - La Porte City, IA

If your on the fence for this one, give it a shot. It's smaller and the vibe is really nice.
And Roy goes out of his way for BBQ, he is deserving of the effort.
Ed
I had the pleasure of meeting Roy a couple weeks ago(bought a pallet of lump through him), he seems like one helluva guy...would talk your ear off as long as you would like:p

Would like to try Laporte, but with Waterloo before that and only a meat sponsor that prolly wouldn't go for two in one weekend....doubt I can make it work....

I had the pleasure of meeting Roy a couple weeks ago(bought a pallet of lump through him), he seems like one helluva guy...would talk your ear off as long as you would like:p

Would like to try Laporte, but with Waterloo before that and only a meat sponsor that prolly wouldn't go for two in one weekend....doubt I can make it work....

Welcome Justin, Nice lookin rig, you built that? We're cooking W'loo this year also then judging LaPorte. With a building that large you must not live in town. My youngest boy lives in Denver also. Are you going to cook any other N.E. IA events. Do you know 2 empty bottles there in Denver?
I'm sure we'll meet up sometime.
Ed

Welcome Justin, Nice lookin rig, you built that? We're cooking W'loo this year also then judging LaPorte. With a building that large you must not live in town. My youngest boy lives in Denver also. Are you going to cook any other N.E. IA events. Do you know 2 empty bottles there in Denver?
I'm sure we'll meet up sometime.
Ed

Yeh I built that a couple of winters ago..I live just south of town, but what's the name of your boy, more than likely know him....I was thinking of doing Marshalltown if room left?
Yeh I know Mark from 2 empty bottles really well, he is the one who got me interested in doing a couple comps!

Talk to you around

We actually were just discussing this one and right now are about 80% gonna make it. although the back to back sounds intresting maybe we will try both?

Back