THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I live in the Bluffs and will find out whats going on. I know the guy running the comp was trying to find another person because of medical issue. With luck I'll report back :pop2: Well don't look like Ray is working it these folks are.
For more information contact: Tamara Brunow at 402-515-6671 or Steve Gorman 712-310-9431

I sent my application today too. First time competing in a KCBS event. Look forward to meeting the other teams. Anybody out there willing to help out a newby?

Stop in and say hi at Holy and Oly's. We're glad to help in any way we can! (you too, Trucky!)

I just got a call from the organizer (Tamara) and she confirmed that I was in. Everything is a go. As indicated earlier in this thread, the original organizer dropped out of sight over a week ago and they've been scrambling to get someone else. She made a comment that she'd be getting stuff out to the teams in about a week.

I just got a call from the organizer (Tamara) and she confirmed that I was in. Everything is a go. As indicated earlier in this thread, the original organizer dropped out of sight over a week ago and they've been scrambling to get someone else. She made a comment that she'd be getting stuff out to the teams in about a week.

Thanks Don.
:thumb:

Great! wasnt sure if this one was going to happen. sounds like its on its way. dont forgot the smokehouse seventy-brew Monty.

Yeah, Monty, bring the Buster Dog brew on your way back home.

What? no meat mafia brew?

You make a good point. Perhaps I should start brewing a brew for every comp instead of every team. As it is now there's a lot of really deserving lushes out there who don't have a beer named for their team or their drunken teammates. Suffice it to say I can't keep the entire IBS sauced - as much as I'd like to be able to :laugh:

I'll try and have a keg ready for Ottumwa, in your honor Mike!

Anyone know how many teams they are up to? The wife is thinking she might want to make the trip.

Back