THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He was a Very Kid Person. Always in a Good Mood and Always had something nice to say. This is very Sad RIP Fred You will be Missed

I am very thankful I got to know Fred, he was a great guy and leaves a huge void in the BBQ community. Thoughts and prayers sent to his family and the fine folks at The BBQ Guru. Rest in Peace Shotgun Fred.

Fred was a gentleman and a scholar. On the several occasions we met, it was very evident that he was true genius and a very kind and helpful man. Rest in peace, Fred.

Thats really sad news.. concolences to the family.. if anyone hears of where the services are, please let me know so I can send something on our behalf.

This is from the BBQ Guru Facebook page:

Funeral Service for Shotgun Fred Pirkle will be held on Friday, March 16th at
Southampton Reformed Church
1380 Bristol Road
Churchville, Pa 18966

Viewing: 2pm
Funeral Service: 3pm

In leiu of flowers, Fred's wish was to have donations made to the ALS Association of Philadelphia
Loaner Closet
321 Norristown Road
Suite 260
Ambler, Pa 19002

• Thanks
Reactions: bam
I only had the pleasure of meeting Fred once. A kinder man would be hard to find. He was a true visionary in the world of BBQ and will be missed.

Back