BBQ Feast for Dad's B-Day......Butt, Beans and Slaw!!

That looks Great. Your little girls face says it all. Would love to have the bean recipe

It's coming.....I PROMISE! The Brethren Cookbook got me started, so I plan to post it for sure! PLUS...I hope to get folks to make it and give me an honest assessment. Just need to get the whole "soft bean" technique figured out before I post.

What a beautiful little girl. Oh those blue eyes are going to drive the boys crazy.

Yeah....good thing she's got 3 older brothers!!!:becky::thumb::rolleyes:

Yeah....good thing she's got 3 older brothers!!!:becky::thumb::rolleyes:

My daughter has two younger brothers that are very close in age so I'm hoping that with the two boys help we can keep those mean old boys away from the house as long as possible. :mod:

My daughter has two younger brothers that are very close in age so I'm hoping that with the two boys help we can keep those mean old boys away from the house as long as possible. :mod:

Yeah, I'm TRAINING mine to do just that!:boxing::boxing:

UPDATE.....
The farkin beans ended up getting cooked for a total of 8 hours!! 4 on the smoker and 4 in the oven, and the beans were STILL not quite soft enough!!!! I was just too damn tired to sit up with them anymore!!

I'm planning on trying again this weekend after soaking them PROPERLY. May even try a 1/2 batch with canned beans and see......

But....DAMM are they good!!!!:thumb:

Back