Contest Announcment Bbq cookoff 4 a cure---case of ribs to all! Hatfield, PA - June 11, 2011

This is a great event for a good cause. We will be there again this year. Hey Christine, just remember big pigs take big cookers. 250lbs or so is a BIG pig. What was last year 180?

Hey guys....anyone know where we can buy a really BIG pig at a decent price? We have a sponsor for the cost of the pig, but just wanted to put it out there to one of you guys to see if you do business with someone who might benefit from our purchase!!! We are looking at a pig over 200 pounds! Let us know!

Barringer Bros Meats! Call em. they are in quakertown, we get a lot of our meats through them.

Free case of ribs still available & need judges

We just wanted to let everyone know that we still have Free Cases of Ribs available to any team that signs up for the cook-off. Information available at www.bbqcookoff4acure.com . We are also looking for more judges for the event.

Hey guys....anyone know where we can buy a really BIG pig at a decent price? We have a sponsor for the cost of the pig, but just wanted to put it out there to one of you guys to see if you do business with someone who might benefit from our purchase!!! We are looking at a pig over 200 pounds! Let us know!

Contact Melvin out at Meadowcreek, New Holland, I am sure he can help

Last edited:
B101 Live Radio Broadcast from the BBQ June 11 4-6

B101 Radio Station will be Broadcasting live from the BBQ Cook-off 4 a cure on June 11th from 4 to 6pm! The Bee will be there for the kids giving out balloons and all kinds of prizes! Cases of ribs still available for teams signing up! If you are interested and just havent sent in your registration form for the cooking competition, email me and I will reserve your spot!
www.bbqcookoff4acure is the website
See you then!

We still have cases of ribs available! Sign up or email me and I can reserve a spot for you! Free case of St. Louis Style Ribs to all teams---do what you want with them, use them for the competition, eat them, take them home! Its up to you! Download registration form at www.bbqcookoff4acure.com or call us and we can take a credit card payment over the phone to secure your spot! Call Kim or Christine at 215-885-6500 or email christiner@hemophiliasupport.org

Free Case of Ribs still Available/Slots available June 11th

WWW.bbqcookoff4acure.com Saturday, June 11th. 1 day competition for the best in ribs, chicken and chef's choice! We will give you a free case of ribs upon your arrival and you can use them for the comp or keep them or sample them! Its up to you! check out the website and register today! In addition for $15.00 additional per person you can buy a commerative mug for endless beer or soda!

June 11th, BBQ Cookoff 4 a Cure!!! FREE CASE OF RIBS, STILL AVAILABLE!!!! Check out the website at www.bbqcookoff4acure.com Still time to register and participate! $15.00 for all you can drink beer all day from 12 to 9 --souvenir mug!!! Your entrance includes all you can eat from our pig roast and all the other fixins!!!! email christiner@hemophiliasupport.org if you think you are coming, but just didnt send in the registration form to reserve your spot!

Back