THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I read the rules and they are requiring you to give out samples. They are not giving you any meat towards these samples. Also, $175 entry fee for $800 prize is a little steep. Other things I noticed, no generators allowed and you have a 12X12 space to work in. They are generous and supply 2 tables, an umbrella, and ice.

I see this as a disaster waiting to happen.

That has to be a joke? I have competed at a small competition (entry fee was $50 + $30 for the camp site) where it wasn't about the money. We didn't have to hand out samples and we had electricity and water. I would rather feed my neighbors if I am gonna hand out samples...

They allow id fans, auger feeders, rotisseries but do not supply electrical nor do they allow generators. You are required to give away more than 6 pounds of cooked meat per catagory that you are required to buy and cook. I kept looking for the KISS. There has got to be a reason to enter.

Back