BBQ comp cooking class question

Thanks everyone..I sent off the stuff this morning. It should be interesting and informative.

Yes I am...lol

I'd book a flight to attend that class. Feel free to share any tips or things you have learned with us after the class :becky:

I am surprised these guys are willing to go to the middle of nowhere (in my native state)... Looking for a Jack draw? I may have to reconsider going to this comp and class.:shock:

Hope you can make the class. It's also a fundraiser for cancer research. Mile and i dont get anything for doing it. It will be a one day class.

This will be state #31 for me. QUAU has an auto for the Jack and i dont really chase a draw anymore. Not worth the let down when you dont get in the Jack. I am excitrd about spending a week in Yellowstone....

i flew out to chicago to take his class this past winter. Was great... just the technique part was amazing. Was well worth the trip. Flew out of Islip.

Schedule?

Where can I find a schedule for these classes? I would like to take one when they are close by.

If you are talking about the CSC class. We usually have the big class in February outside of Chicago. This one in Wyoming worked, because Mike and i will both be at this contest. Usually he does his best to hide on me... :becky:

I udually dont do much advertising or pimping of it. We've had good turnout without havi g to do that. So far at least.

Id like to get another one or two Jack champs at next years class...

Jacks are better....

Yes, that is what I was talking about. Thanks for the info. Is there anyway to get on a list or something for the Chicago class? I am just down in Peoria and would love to take your class.

I figured at least one of ya would be on this forum, very cool and I can't wait to learn some and hang out!
If you are talking about the CSC class. We usually have the big class in February outside of Chicago. This one in Wyoming worked, because Mike and i will both be at this contest. Usually he does his best to hide on me... :becky:

I udually dont do much advertising or pimping of it. We've had good turnout without havi g to do that. So far at least.

Id like to get another one or two Jack champs at next years class...

Jacks are better....

I'm judging in Worland again this year and doing my best to arrange my work schedule to drive up early to attend this class.

We're pretty fortunate to have a class like this come to Wyoming, and I'm looking forward to it.

I am going for sure and am thinking of entering the competition also.
I'm judging in Worland again this year and doing my best to arrange my work schedule to drive up early to attend this class.

We're pretty fortunate to have a class like this come to Wyoming, and I'm looking forward to it.

Then I guess I'll see you there.... at the class I mean. I would need some real practice to be on the cooking side of a comp, my timing is horrible.

ya well mine also, but I figure I will have fun doing it is all. Look for Got-q-for-u and come say hi
Then I guess I'll see you there.... at the class I mean. I would need some real practice to be on the cooking side of a comp, my timing is horrible.

Back