Bbq Classes

I don't think u necessarily need to spend all that money on a class....it sounds like you know what you need to do.....research, research, research, there is PLENTY of info on the internet and in books out there and is about the exact same thing as they would teach you in a class....the bottom line is someone can show you till you are blue in the face on what they do and how they cook but, you still have to execute that process.....experience and repetition are by far the best ways to learn IMO

Sure, you got Rub with Swamp Boys in Florida, Musicmanryann of Big Tz, he does with another competitor class is called Corn Fed BBQ class here in Iowa. And also Scottie who does a Cancer Sucks Chicago BBQ Class.

I cannot speak for the classes themselves, i just know there are many things about each one to like. I am pretty sure they dont have their new class schedules yet as some, if not all of them are still going hard and heavy, but when they do I have a few i would Love to take.
Just to clarify, the "other competitor" that does the Cornfed class with Ryan is Joe Beland of TippyCanoe BBQ Crew, 2011 Sam's Club National Champ and 2011 American Royal invitational Champ. Talk about bang for the buck; you get the full program from both guys, and believe me it is worth the money.

Back