Bbq chicken pizza(pron heavy)

mattmountz94

Babbling Farker
Boneless skinless chicken throw down going on. Started with 4 boneless, skinless thighs. Salted and put in fridge for an hour to get happy. While that was chilling I took bacon and ran it through food processor until in was a paste. Also mixed together some sugar and paprika.
Here is the ingredients

After chicken was salted for an hour I mixed the bacon paste with the chicken, sugar and paprika.

Then put it on skewers and setup the jumbo Joe to run hot.

This was the chicken when I pulled it off. It was awesome! But I figured why stop there...

So I got some ingredients to make a pizza.

I then rolled the dough and put it all together, I used my kettle with the pizzaque attachment running around 700.

Here is the finished pie..

All in all it was my best pie to date. Very good with crunchy bottom. Had full intentions of making another but while I was outside my dog ate the other dough off my counter.

Lol, well I guess the dog approves of your dough!

Nice job on the pizza it looks really good!

Damn Matt that looks good, I might leave the dog in the yard for the night though.

I like pizza but can't seem to get the dough right. Yours looks great and I'm drooling.

Thanks, I actually cheat. I asked my favorite local pizza joint if they would sell me dough so I just get it from them. I usually have a few balls frozen in freezer ready to go. Or I'll buy it fresh if I know I'm gonna make it in advance.

Back