BBQ Brethren "Throwdown"...Week 6...

Some fantastic looking sweets here. I'm like BBS and would like to sample all of them. Didn't enter this one as this is as far as I got. Thought about it, laughed about it, and then forgot about it. Need ripe nanners to do nanner bread and these weren't it. Oh well.

those bananas are perfect ripeness for bananas foster!
and grilled pineapple is orgasmic :biggrin:

i'm voting for you just for the potential value :eusa_clap

i agree, lots of great stuff in this week

I didn't get anything either. Discussed it with da wife, but never pulled the trigger. All looking good though.

You guys, they all look fantastic. Nate, change your angle on the lens, show some through the glass. I am sure Rick would be able to tell you better than I.

me? i just talk to the food like it's a super model during the photo shoot... :biggrin:

You guys, they all look fantastic. Nate, change your angle on the lens, show some through the glass. I am sure Rick would be able to tell you better than I.
That Dessert Glass Is Long Since Empty.:p But I checked and had one shot that showed a little more of the glass from the bottom so I added it to my post entry.

I´m gonna slap you with a grilled pineapple :evil:

:biggrin:

DM
Holey Moley Don Marco! Took me a few days, but I just realized we exchanged bites across the ocean!!! :icon_blush: Food bites that is. I love grilled pineapple. THANKS! :biggrin:

Back