BBQ Brethren "Sweet and Spicy" Throwdown!

This looks like heaven Jason...

IMG_3673.jpg

:mrgreen:

Kathy's Smokin'

What a great tutorial and fantastic cook. Great post.

Thanks, brother. I learned a lot flying by the seat of my pants. I decided it was going to work and it did!

Excellent cook Kathy... I've never had either the duck or the lamb but your post makes me want to change that as soon as possible. :mrgreen:

Thanks, Al. TDs are the gifts that keep on giving. I was inspired by SmokinAussie's leg of lamb and Elrik's leg of goat and just had to do something like that. I plan to buy leg of lamb every time it's on sale now. My mom's visiting and we had leftover lamb for lunch and she loved it. Leftover duck and orange sauce is lunch tomorrow, then steak for dinner! Got some beautiful purple kale at the farmers market yesterday for a side.

While the wings were smoking I mixed up the Sweet and Spicy sauce. In this case that was Patio Daddio's Finger Stickin' Chicken Sauce. This stuff is out of sight. A perfect blend of sweet an heat. You can find the recipe on John's fantastic blog here. Thanks Daddio!

Thanks for the kind words, Jason. I'm glad that you enjoy the sauce.

John

Thank you Ric! Tell Scarlett she is one smart cookie and her check is in the mail! Too cute man, I think I love your Scarlett posts more than your throwdown pics if that's possible. Give her a hug from me! A three way and now this...Whoo hoo!

Back